BloodSTOP iX Advanced Hemostat and WoundHEAL Matrix, 2"x4" (5x10cm), 12 pcs/Box - For Medical Professionals
Item #: BS-iX-15
Size: 2" x 4" (5 x 10cm)
Quantity: 12 pcs/Box
Our patented best-in-class flagship product BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat and WoundHEAL® is revolutionary technology for both acute and chronic wound care. BloodSTOP® iX Was Awarded the “Best In Category for Hemostat and Wound Healing” on Burn Wound Donor Site by 51st American Burn Association 2019.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces blood loss
- Upon contact with blood, turns into a sticky gel to seal and protect the wound
- Prevents contamination
- Stays on wound with stable hemostasis; allows safe transport of traumatic injury bleeders
- Promotes healing. Leaves no residue in the wound
- pH balanced, 100% natural plant-base matrix, biocompatible, non-irritating application
- Water soluble allows easy removal
- Light-weight waterproof packaging, easy to carry anywhere
- Long shelf-life in extreme environments
- Very cost effective
BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat and WoundHEAL® is a next generation advanced hemostatic and wound healing matrix made from water soluble, etherified sodium carboxymethyl cellulose. It is used by medical professionals and hospitals. It is a fully biocompatible, non-irritating, woven matrix of natural cellulose. It absorbs blood and exudates, transforms into a gel and adheres to any wound and, upon contact with blood, initiates blood coagulation, stops bleeding fast, and forms a protective layer that creates a natural moist environment to promote healing.
It has European Union CE Certification for implant surgical and surface use, including with anticoagulant medications. BloodSTOP® iX currently has US Market Clearance for surface wound hemostasis.